Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Welcome Back!

Dear 4C Families,

I hope your break was relaxing, full of family, fun, and tons of food!

I stayed in Arizona and visited my family and ate and ate and ate. My garden finally had ripe tomatoes! I renovated my laundry room. I was pretty busy but,  I am excited to start the next quarter!




Also, I want to say thank you to all of you for the sweet holiday cards and generous holiday gifts. I am giving thank you notes to the students on Monday.


Parent-Teacher Conferences are tomorrow and Friday. I look forward to discussing your students with you. Please sign up for a conference at this link (http://signup.com/go/rnkMBBb). I got a few emails asking if the conferences are mandatory and they are not mandatory.

In science, we are going to be studying types of rocks the second week of school. I was wondering if anyone has rocks I can show the students? I have a few small sets of the types of rocks but, I wish I had more.

Missing Assignments Quarter 3
I will be using Jupiter to notify parents of missing assignments. The notification goes out on Fridays. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Mrs. Sarnataro

No comments:

Post a Comment