Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hello 4C!

Hello!

My name is Mrs. Alyssa Sarnataro. I graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences. Science captivated me in high school during a dissection lab. I was awed by the complexity and beauty of cells working together as tissues and organs to create lifeforms. This is my second year working at Great Hearts. I was a teaching assistant last year and apart of Archway Lincoln's apprenticeship program this year. I am excited to be 4C's lead teacher this school year.

I am also a volleyball coach. This is my third year coaching middle school volleyball. I believe sports are a great way to develop character and I enjoy interacting with the students outside the classroom. 

I have been married to my high school sweetheart for four years and we have two dogs. In my spare time, I like to work out, road cycle, garden, hike, camp, and cook.

I look forward to a fantastic school year!

Best,

Mrs. Sarnataro

No comments:

Post a Comment